Sunday, December 25, 2011

Road Trips!!!

So now that I am a married woman, I am officially part of the holiday schedule. This year is Thanksgiving with the Bradshaws and Christmas with the Perkins. For Thanksgiving we met up with Kyle and his family, and we hitched a ride with them up to Washington. It was really great being able to see everyone!
Less then a month later, we made the journey to Kennewick again! My best friend, Katie, and Brad's best friend, Sam, got married in the Columbia River Temple so we went up for the week to give them our support (it was a BIG bonus that my family happens to live there). The wedding was beautiful, everyone did such a great job. She looked absolutely perfect and Sam made such a handsome groom. Brad's parents and sister also came up for the wedding so it was kind of fun to combine my two families. I also got to do Katie's hair for her wedding so I LOVED that! We also did quite the job on their car... Overall, we ended having a great time. In all honesty, I was super bummed that I wouldn't be spending Christmas with my family this year, but this trip to Kennewick really made the transition a lot easier on me.
The Christmas blog is coming soon but here are all the pictures leading up to Christmas. Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment