Monday, September 19, 2011

The Beginning

One of my classes this semester is taught by Brad Wilcox, an amazing author/speaker. He is seriously one of the best professors I have had a BYU, however I am not a fan of some of his assignments. Okay, one of his assignments: start a blog. I can't promise that I will be very regular, nor can I promise that I'll be very entertaining, but I will do my best.

So Brad and I will have been married three months on Sunday. We have been loving married life so far. Our apartment is a little too small for our tastes which is why we are moving next Saturday. It is a little closer to campus and a whole lot bigger. It actually has a normal kitchen (not a hallway kitchen) and the bathroom has a HUGE closet! I can barely wait! Fortunately Brad's grandparents recently gave us two four-wheelers (only one is running at the moment) and a trailer so now the moving process will be a lot easier.

Our other big news is that we bought a camera a Nikon D5100! We have been saving up for awhile now and today we reached our goal! Now we are planning trips all over so we can play with our new toy. It should get here by this weekend which is absolutely perfect since we are going on an ATVing trip to the sand dunes with Brad's family! So expect some pretty rad pictures coming your way soon.

2 comments:

  1. I added you to my list of blogs to check regularly so you better update this thing often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, never mind! This answers my question! haha~~

    ReplyDelete